"Last Word" Awards! (For all of you Last Word participators)

Started by Faerd, April 01, 2008, 03:44:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faerd

Well I'm bored during a school break and have nothing better to do, and seeing as the Last Word thread finally hit the limit, we might as well immortalize the people who made it so!

First, I'm requesting ideas for categories of awards, "Spammer", "RP'er", "Most-creative", etc.

Secondly, I'm giving a list of people who participated, please let me know if i missed you or added someone not there or gave a wrong spelling of your name.

Faerd
Peace Alliance
Sharptooh
Firetooth
Arguia Zsah
Kell
Gorak
"7/5th's of the world's populace do not understand fractions. 48% of all statistics are wrong"

"Because my Reality-Defining-Gun says so..."

~Faerd, Rhubarb of Randomness

Gorak

Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Peace Alliance

Faerd

Either way, i can't post in it so... yeah.

I revised the list in the original post now, but still need ideas for awards!

Help me!

*Calls in beatles to sing the song "Help"*
"7/5th's of the world's populace do not understand fractions. 48% of all statistics are wrong"

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Firetooth

and you forgot shadow as well ::)

make
most annoying
most classic
most classy
best at getting last word (obviously me just check back in the topic)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gen. Volkov

You all do realize that that topic is over 700 pages long or something like that. Look back at the initial posts, you'll find that every member of the forum was active in it at some point.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

Ya, we've all had our glory days... Mine just keep comin back, it's like that Groundhog Day the movie.

*loves making references that fit neatly outside of both young and old (wb, sry) generations*

Gorak

hey, there are a few of us '80's kids who get earily '90's references

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Gorak

speaking of old movies with Bill Murray..
check out Where The Buffalo Roam, you'll never think of Bill Murray the same way again.

darn he played a good Hunter S. Thompson

Faerd

14 years old and proud to have seen Groundhogs Day.

Awesome movie, hilarious.

"Liscense to kill gophers from the united nations..."

Gen. Volkov

Wasn't Johnny Depp Hunter S. Thompson in Fear and Loathing? He was pretty good too.

Gorak

yeah
where buffalo roam was made in 1980, but otherwise their pretty similar movies

Gen. Volkov