turbo events

Started by Wolf Snare, April 03, 2008, 06:28:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Yes probarbly would. Kell is doing this to protect wind.
Seeing shadows net I think he's failed :P
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

windhound

Considering I'm still within 200 mil net of Shadow, I'd say a job well done honestly
We still have 4 hours
Plenty of time for something to happen.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Firetooth

Get over yourself sharptooth-you've been completely ridculious this turbo round. Accoding to one of my contacts "you spread land like butter" :P Murder shadow if you want, Ive given up long ago :P Indy's dont seem any use on turbo anymore judging by the amount of net I've lost this round indying...
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

Eh, me even attempting first place was a last minute decision not made by me. I didn't expect to win, but it might actually happen.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

kell

well it was me, windy and ally against the rest of you. and windy and ally couldnt run so it was an uphill battle not helped by the extra day
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

CobyCopper

Consider, Shadow, that probably 2/3 of your NW wasn't made by you--it was aided over the past two days by your allies and friends. I don't know how much of it was from whom exactly, but I did end up transferring probably half of that aided NW to you. I threw in a good part of your troops--as much as I really could--and held many others. If this round had been a day shorter, Shadow would probably still be ranked #2 or #3.

Shadow

Yeah. Bob-sama, Cody and Foretooth are the only reason I am in top at the moment. about 600mil net was made by me.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

CobyCopper

I'm sorry--I was still thinking of when you had $400m NW or so, and assumed that you hadn't run since then. As it is, making $600m and then being aided the other half of it is still huge--it took several players to make that much NW for you and still be able to follow-up and run some more. BTW--Shadow, I just "topped" you off to an even $1.2b NW.

Firetooth

Quote from: CobyCopper on April 29, 2008, 06:17:40 PM
I'm sorry--I was still thinking of when you had $400m NW or so, and assumed that you hadn't run since then. As it is, making $600m and then being aided the other half of it is still huge--it took several players to make that much NW for you and still be able to follow-up and run some more. BTW--Shadow, I just "topped" you off to an even $1.2b NW.
hehe, well done, considering Kell, you and I owned! :P