Confessions

Started by Firetooth, April 09, 2008, 11:28:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on April 13, 2008, 02:21:06 AM
OK, OK, I confess, I shot JFK! I was the man on the Grassy Knoll!

(For any CIA or FBI analysts reading this, that was a joke, I am 23 years old, and thus was still about 22 years from being born when JFK was assassinated.)
Sorry volkov, Ive been on your trail for years. You can't hide the truth, you've took a younger humans body! You shot JFK, you're coming to area 51 mate...
(for any FBI, CIA or whatever this is not a joke!)
[but then again...]
Case dimmised, by tommorow this topic will be locked unless the real killer owns up
*laughs*
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

bjornredtail

I believe you mean Area 51b, which is a remote bombing range formerly used by the Fallon Navel Air Station. It is located http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=39.956826,-118.442885&spn=0.003668,0.010042&t=h&z=17.
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Gen. Volkov

QuoteSorry volkov, Ive been on your trail for years. You can't hide the truth, you've took a younger humans body! You shot JFK, you're coming to area 51 mate...

Whatever.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

bjornredtail

Ahh... Right. Firetooth != US Government.

On the other hand.j14j2jr1ljav
*pause*
WE ARE THE GOVERNMENT. ALL OF YOUR TAXES ARE BELONG TO US. HAHAHAH....
*pause*

What kind of !@$!@!@ censorsh..21321243
*crackel*
THERE IS NO CENSORSHIP. THE CAKE IS REALLY PI. YOU ARE FEELING VERY SLEEPY. THIS MESSAGE IS GETTING TO BE RATHER SPAMMY, CHAPS.
*crackel*
Wait, just who's government is censor...
*crackel*
I'M AFRAID WE CANNOT ALLOW THIS CONDUCT TO CONTINUE, COMRADE. IF YOU DO NOT CEASE AND DESIST WE SHALL HAVE TO..
*crackel*
BLASTED COMMIES... BUT THEY ARE RIGHT ON THE CENSORSHIP. THERE IS NO GOVERNMENT...
*crackel*
EXACTLY, OVERTHROW THE CAPITALISTIC PIGS
*crackel*
YOU CUT ME OFF YOU!!!!!!! SHUT UP!
*CRACKLE, JUST LOUDER AND SPELLED CORRECTLY*
NO, YOU SHUT UP...

Ummm... Folks this is going to be a while. *wanders off to quell communists' revolution*

Oh, and back on topic, I'll confess it...
I have just wasted 10 minutes of my life writing this post that would have been much better spent writing lc3 code or writing writing something more important to a certain someone. 
AKA, Nevadacow

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Firetooth

Im in charge of the U.S as well as outer mogloia, germany and the folks at area 51b, thank you for the correction bjornredtail. We are in charge of intergalactic toliertries, what? Someone has to do it, aea 51 get all the publicity as well, we just deal with alien toilet papers and sinks/toilets ecetra ecetra. Whaat? They need supplying.
And yeah volkov, feel afraid. ::)

I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

Quote from: Firetooth on April 15, 2008, 10:19:41 AM
Im in charge of the U.S as well as outer mogloia, germany and the folks at area 51b, thank you for the correction bjornredtail. We are in charge of intergalactic toliertries, what? Someone has to do it, aea 51 get all the publicity as well, we just deal with alien toilet papers and sinks/toilets ecetra ecetra. Whaat? They need supplying.
And yeah volkov, feel afraid. ::)

I'm your brother I would know, also you live in England not America so yeah  :P

Firetooth

Yeah but I run through a special underground unit. :P you know suprisingly little about me :P

Gen. Volkov

QuoteAnd yeah volkov, feel afraid.

The only thing I'm afraid of is that whatever brain disease you have is communicable.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Firetooth

lol, it is. I got it off a squirell :P
This topic is all a delusion of my imagination thus will soon be replaced by a new aspect of my disease, what?Think I camme up with ninja-chickens on my own?  :D

bjornredtail

No... In fact I believe you wrote a fancy shell script to randomly link pairs of words. Ie <random word> - <random word>. Ninja and chicken just happened to come up.

And I'll admit it... I'm posting this in lab.
AKA, Nevadacow

Firetooth

That is Are 51 b info bjorn...hush...

NEW CRAZE TIME!

guyabrgna7ternjnyuurhergeyu Ultimate hntyIMYT&NGNTYJY*T^& *crackle* uytghutghybtgr Superb TRNMF^Y&tgy7gfryh76r5fg7y%(*GHTY^%RTf69 Raisins!

ULTIMATE SUPERB RAISINS!

Firetooth

bjornredtail

Confession: This post is part of operation omnispam.
AKA, Nevadacow

Shadow

Confession: I am owning Omnispam
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..