Market

Started by Peace Alliance, February 20, 2008, 12:13:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

What are some suggestions you guys might have about the market?

Shadow

-Remove the field displaying who is selling what. Just display the cheapest troops available.
-Up the commission to 75% so that people will only put stuff on the market if they intend it to be sold
-Have cash from sales go to the bank account (until the account is maxxed) to give indy a chance to partially avoid market theft when selling on the pub market.
-Remove instant arrival based on same prices
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

pippin the mighty

Maybe have an exchange, like 2m skiffs for 10m rats and so on.

The Lady Shael

Anyone notice the sort options at the top yet? =D
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

The Obliterator

*puts hand up*

me i did :)
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

pippin the mighty

Firetooth

Quote from: The Lady Shael on February 23, 2008, 01:01:04 AM
Anyone notice the sort options at the top yet? =D
That's cool :)
I dont really use the market...but my jar of dirt alerted me anyway before it was even made...
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Peace Alliance

Market is often cheaper the mercs, firetooth.

Firetooth

Quote from: Peace Alliance on February 23, 2008, 11:47:54 AM
I meant for selling, still I could proarbly buy off of the market more often
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

pippin the mighty

I think it's used more for storage, people put all there stuff on it at the top prices, and they dont have to worry about loosing to much net loose over troops or food.

Firetooth

I cant remember the last time I bought any troops now I think of it.. :o

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Peace Alliance on February 23, 2008, 11:47:54 AM

Not really i always buy the max off of mercs, then go and get your cheap food  :wink:
Quote from: Shadow on February 20, 2008, 01:46:46 PM
-Have cash from sales go to the bank account (until the account is maxxed) to give indy a chance to partially avoid market theft when selling on the pub market.

Ah, your no fun! I have used a little market theft on other indyers this round, i find it a fun strategy!
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Peace Alliance

Alazar food will likely always be a bit more expensive then mercs, simply because of how the math works on the market.

But i've had weasels up there for less then merc price for months, and often sell the other troop types aswell. Since i trade for the troops from indy's it's quite easy to sell them cheaper and make a good profit.