my service for sale.

Started by lonewolf1817, February 05, 2008, 04:33:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Quote from: Shadow on February 23, 2008, 08:18:48 AM
The only person with a grudge against armarda that I know of is Shade.
Died of inactivity, I think he still owes money to volkov, so it's unlikely he'd hire judis, and me and shade set aside are feud anyway. Sure it's not alazar since there hitting him as well. Maybe mulitple people are hiring out judis?
Quote from: pippin the mighty on February 23, 2008, 08:37:17 AM
Ermm, I could name a few more...
It might be someone with a grudge against pip, but it would be suprising if so, since they haven't hit me or any armarda members.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

lonewolf1817

ive proven i dont talk about who hires me.... but i will say this... it realy could be anyone....... tons of ppl have hired me.... lots of different reasons.
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

pippin the mighty

Hah, you seem to of hired a few people yourself.

lonewolf1817

LOL to be totaly honest... it was one person.... i was realy drunk and "off some herb" and i was bored and i gave this stupid newby some play money to mess with this cat..... and he got all freaked out.... it was pathetic....
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

Firetooth

Quote from: lonewolf1817 on February 26, 2008, 01:02:26 PM
LOL to be totaly honest... it was one person.... i was realy drunk and "off some herb" and i was bored and i gave this stupid newby some play money to mess with this cat..... and he got all freaked out.... it was pathetic....
Happened to be my brother.
Maybe Im some stupid newby, eh?
Honestly, Im not getting involved, just think before you open your mouth.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

pippin the mighty

That "newby" is infact a good player, sharptooh I believe? And your drunk?

Firetooth

Anyone not in top ten finishes nowdays is considedered "a newb" ^^

Peace Alliance

newb slinging wars?? anyone???

.... new + b = newb... You bro is rather new to the game is he not firetooth?  and does he know the letter B? then that makes him a newb. And thats not a bad thing, or a big deal. I was a newb once, lonewolf is still a n00b, but thats completely different ;)

hehehahah

lonewolf1817

i was very kind.... offered my advice and services to the man... he politly rejected.... but then he went and made the supidest move of all and onlined me.... his status changed from cool guy to stupid newb right there. still dont ahve any hard feelings toward him. and as for your brother bit.... this is me caring.... wait for it..... ... wait for it...... nope suppose its not gona happen.
and as for my drinking.... im a legal adult and its a choices i make. Also sinces when did not making top ten make u a newb..... i know some mazing player that dont make top ten ever (wolfbite for one :) )

Firetooth

Quote from: Peace Alliance on February 26, 2008, 01:51:03 PM
newb slinging wars?? anyone???

.... new + b = newb... You bro is rather new to the game is he not firetooth?  and does he know the letter B? then that makes him a newb. And thats not a bad thing, or a big deal. I was a newb once, lonewolf is still a n00b, but thats completely different ;)

hehehahah
Yes I admit my brothers is a n00b, but maybe be doesn't appreaciated being called stupid and pathetic and treated like a pawn? I don't know what happened, so I won't jump to conclusions. Lol, then again when I think of it Im still a n00b...hmmm lol
Quote from: lonewolf1817 on February 26, 2008, 01:51:42 PM
i was very kind.... offered my advice and services to the man... he politly rejected.... but then he went and made the supidest move of all and onlined me.... his status changed from cool guy to stupid newb right there. still dont ahve any hard feelings toward him. and as for your brother bit.... this is me caring.... wait for it..... ... wait for it...... nope suppose its not gona happen.
and as for my drinking.... im a legal adult and its a choices i make. Also sinces when did not making top ten make u a newb..... i know some mazing player that dont make top ten ever (wolfbite for one :) )
I was joking about the last bit  ;)
He probarbly had his reasons for onlining you, but I don't know. It's not up to me to look after my brother, but I do not appreaciate it when he is insulted. Pippin probarbly knows more 'bout this then me. I've said about all I know about this matter now.

Sharptooh

Look I'll admit it I'm a noob ok, you were a bit harsh though you poisned me so much I went from 123 mil net, to about 40mil, I only sacked you a little cause you didn't reply and I was in a bad mood, ok. Like you said you were drunk.

lonewolf1817

ya i already said all is forgotten.... me and sharp handled this convo while it was actuly happening on the messages in- game.