Feuds

Started by Shadow, February 02, 2008, 05:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Because with Shade it is actually personal. If it was anyone else I would laugh it off, but Shade does it specifically to annoy me, and then concocts lies after the fact. I don't understand why he cannot move on from his obsession with annoying me.

This is my last post on the subject of Shade. I will no longer communicate with him, nor will I acknowledge posts directed at me if they are in any way related to him. This feud dies now, at least as far as forums go.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Shade

Quote from: idunno on February 07, 2008, 09:39:53 PM
I don't see why you take everything that happens to your warlord in-game as a personal attack against you.

Thank you for bringing that up, I'm at a loss to explain it myself. The fact that I attack Shadow and often try to mess up his plans is always because I have a problem with his plan's goals, never because I simply want to annoy Shadow. Of course, he won't buy that, because apparently I always "concoct lies after the fact". Shadow, mate, nothing I do to you is personal, I am simply a naturally annoying person.  ;)

Firetooth

Quote from: Shade on February 07, 2008, 11:05:35 PM

Thank you for bringing that up, I'm at a loss to explain it myself. The fact that I attack Shadow and often try to mess up his plans is always because I have a problem with his plan's goals, never because I simply want to annoy Shadow. Of course, he won't buy that, because apparently I always "concoct lies after the fact". Shadow, mate, nothing I do to you is personal, I am simply a naturally annoying person.  ;)
lol
The problem is if you build up a reputation of damaging a player it is hard to get rid of it, which is why shadow finds it hard to believe your not making any personal attacks against him. So it doesn't help if you knock them down to under 2k land.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Firetooth on February 08, 2008, 01:54:30 AM

Quote from: Shade on February 07, 2008, 11:05:35 PM

lol
The problem is if you build up a reputation of damaging a player it is hard to get rid of it, which is why shadow finds it hard to believe your not making any personal attacks against him. So it doesn't help if you knock them down to under 2k land.

Good point except for one thing, their whole plan was to seriously hurt eire, rather annilate it, that was one way to accomlish that goal.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

Lol *sneaky* Id thought shade and possibly you might go after eire since they had woof members and Shade tried to damage woof two rounds ago. Still only a guess, or maybe firetooth's pyshic!
Still, why bother wasting turns damaging eire?
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Alazar is Back

I didnt but they were trying to land lock the game, and a few players didnt want that so we did something about it.

Firetooth

Quote from: Alazar is Back on February 10, 2008, 01:19:17 AM
I didnt but they were trying to land lock the game, and a few players didnt want that so we did something about it.
Why couldn't shade just post that explanation in the first place ???

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Firetooth on February 10, 2008, 04:56:59 AM
Quote from: Alazar is Back on February 10, 2008, 01:19:17 AM
Why couldn't shade just post that explanation in the first place ???

Ask him, Shade will only tell people what they need to know he wont give out anything else for free.

Firetooth

If shade is trying to let this go he shouldn't attempt a second kill run on Shadow...wow now I can see why this feud went on so long

pippin the mighty

Winhound saves the day! Luckily windhound was around to stop this, or shadow was dead shadow.

Firetooth

Quote from: pippin the mighty on February 15, 2008, 12:19:11 PM
Winhound saves the day! Luckily windhound was around to stop this, or shadow was dead shadow.
Pip's excited as usual  ;)
I just can tell this will go into his newspaper report

pippin the mighty

Nope, you though wrong mate.