Shade

Started by Blood Wake, November 29, 2007, 02:03:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Quote from: Arguia Zsah on December 01, 2007, 04:46:27 PM
Quote from: Ruddertail on December 01, 2007, 01:11:00 AM
Football (American) and Baseball are both more popular in the US than Europe...

American Football and baseball are most definitely American sports ;)

I think baseball is probably my favorite sport.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

pippin the mighty

Lol, after talking to shade, he has basicly been asking me to post here =P So I am.

He doesnt like music, it's idiotic, the beatles took drugs., and anything else he said.

He said he has never listened to music for a long time. Someone tie him up and play elvis isnt dead. *nods*

Shade

:P directing you to this topic instead of re-answering the question myself for the hundreth time hardly qualifies as asking you to revive this thread, although with you I suppose I should've known

pippin the mighty

Shade says:
i cant remember the last time ive actually sat down to listen to it, if i ever have
Mr DeMaRcO  HaRrIsOn MiLlS  GiNgEr WoOd  MrS LiEbO 'n' CaRtY 'n' PaRiS 'n' RaChEaL 'n' FrAnCeS 'n' LuCy 'n' KeZ  says:
lol
Mr DeMaRcO  HaRrIsOn MiLlS  GiNgEr WoOd  MrS LiEbO 'n' CaRtY 'n' PaRiS 'n' RaChEaL 'n' FrAnCeS 'n' LuCy 'n' KeZ  says:
Im just joking what i put in  the post by da way
well some of it
Shade says:
by the looks of it you havnt posted yet , but please do
Shade says:
there it is
yup
Shade says:
Please try not to make me sound silly
haha
lol
Shade says:
lol
lol

Get were im going now?

Firetooth

Why doesn't shade like music just cause some of the artists take or took drugs? Music is a way of expressing yourself and showing feeling, even if it involves alot of socially deprived bands ::)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shade

Yes, you've proven you can edit msn conversations, congratulations.

Mr DeMaRcO  HaRrIsOn MiLlS  GiNgEr WoOd  MrS LiEbO 'n' CaRtY 'n' PaRiS 'n' RaChEaL 'n' FrAnCeS 'n' LuCy 'n' KeZ  says:
Wow, I am unbelievably annoyin!

Anyways, look at how many times you had me saying please, everyone here knows i'm not polite ^_^

pippin the mighty

Quote from: Shade on February 01, 2008, 01:12:18 PM
Yes, you've proven you can edit msn conversations, congratulations.

Mr DeMaRcO  HaRrIsOn MiLlS  GiNgEr WoOd  MrS LiEbO 'n' CaRtY 'n' PaRiS 'n' RaChEaL 'n' FrAnCeS 'n' LuCy 'n' KeZ  says:
Wow, I am unbelievably annoyin!

Anyways, look at how many times you had me saying please, everyone here knows i'm not polite ^_^

Thats not changed atall! You might wana see what you write more clearly next time. And you said it once.

Firetooth

what the-Im confused now, im just going to let shade and pip argue over who is right-should be amusing ^_^
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gorak

wow, I can't believe I never saw this thread till now

someone who dislikes all form self expression eh?
what a boring life that would be

though I am a musician, so music is my life
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Gorak on February 04, 2008, 07:23:35 PM
wow, I can't believe I never saw this thread till now

someone who dislikes all form self expression eh?
what a boring life that would be

though I am a musician, so music is my life

I'm not a muscian and music is my life.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..