Windy being banned.

Started by Alazar is Back, February 25, 2008, 01:51:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alazar is Back

I know this is like a week or so old but i havent had a chance to get on the forums lately. I noticed that when shade failed to kill shadow that that windy intentionally maxed him 3 times, if i am not mistaken this is against the rules, is it not?
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Shadow

I was clanned - being maxxed had no effect on the attackers since they had me on war. Windy did not even attack me if I recall correctly, although he aided me troops and onlined Shade down to 2k land during the kill run.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

windhound

haha
funny Ally

there's an exception built in for stopping kill runs

if you'd like I can look up the relevant topic later
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Shade

I got Shadow down to roughly 14 acres when Windy came on and kicked him out of the clan, and then maxed him so I could not finish the kill, Windy also sent him a bunch of troops to fend me off just in case I waited for Shadow to unmax.

That said, I also thought it was a rule violation and got into a long arguement with both Windy and Peace, the verdict is that no rule was broken.

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Shade

That's not to say that it wasn't a rather cheap move though  ::)

Peace Alliance

lol, this topic title will stick in my head for a few years.

Firetooth

Quote from: Shade on February 25, 2008, 07:40:56 PM
I got Shadow down to roughly 14 acres when Windy came on and kicked him out of the clan, and then maxed him so I could not finish the kill, Windy also sent him a bunch of troops to fend me off just in case I waited for Shadow to unmax.

That said, I also thought it was a rule violation and got into a long arguement with both Windy and Peace, the verdict is that no rule was broken.
ROFL. Only your SECOND falied kill run on shadow, and a third one me (he had to pay volkov)  Originally I too thought this was a rule violation as well.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Shade on February 25, 2008, 07:40:56 PM

I stand corrected but in any case i think that the rule should be changed....

Nice move Windy!  :wink:
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Shadow

Yes I dont think I really thanked windy properly for that. Quick thinking, thank you.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..