To defeat
One enemy
One warlord
is all that it takes
to make a difference

Unite, or die!
Unite, or die!
Unite, or die!

υηιтє σя ∂ιє! υηιтє σя ∂ιє! υηιтє σя ∂ιє!

ภlא t๏ﻮєtђєг ςคภ ฬє tгเย๓קђ...คﻮคเภรt tђє Ŧ๏є...t๏ﻮєtђєг...ฬє ฬเll รtคภ๔...t๏ﻮєtђєг ฬє ฬเll tгเย๓קђ ๏г ๔เє tгאเภﻮ!
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

pippin the mighty

Firetooth

I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

lol this will turn into a spamming topic :D

Sabriel

How do you join a clan?

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

wolf bite

Welcome to our forum. We have mentors in the help section if you would like a teacher.

To join a clan, write a letter to the management of the clan which you can find by clicking the clan's name. Ask them if they are taking members. They will send you a password. go to the link called Clans and in the drop down list find that clan, enter the password, and zap, yu are in. then if you go t the clan link again, you can find their own forum that only they can see and say hi, ask for help and stuff like that.

Have fun,

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Firetooth

Quote from: Sabriel on April 11, 2008, 01:00:23 PM
How do you join a clan?
Hey, welcome. If you need help message me (turdis) ingame, and don't ask about the name, long story lol
And you can't join or make your own clan this round. If you leave your clan, you can't rejoin unless you ask an admin to put you back in to my knowledge, also, if your clanned by the 20th, you can't leave that clan. Its quite complictaed :o

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.