What we really need

Started by Holby, December 20, 2007, 07:34:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gorak

one simple way to make the game more interesting to play, aswell as more noob friendly is to have regular resets.

thats why I lost interest, the game just goes on forever, with no point

also, as far as new players goes, you have a new player learning how to play while competing with peeps who have been building their empire for over a year
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

pippin the mighty

It could be rather like football, in divisions. The new player leauge (the noobie leuge) and the experienced player leauge. The noobs could have fun on there own, and it would be funny to see what happens =)

Alazar is Back

Quote from: pippin the mighty on January 23, 2008, 11:02:32 AM
It could be rather like football, in divisions. The new player leauge (the noobie leuge) and the experienced player leauge. The noobs could have fun on there own, and it would be funny to see what happens =)

Not too bad of an idea but that takes alot of time and effort to set up im sure.

Quote from: Gorak on January 22, 2008, 11:51:20 PM
one simple way to make the game more interesting to play, aswell as more noob friendly is to have regular resets.

thats why I lost interest, the game just goes on forever, with no point

also, as far as new players goes, you have a new player learning how to play while competing with peeps who have been building their empire for over a year

Well dont play on reg then play on turbo, the whole point of reg is to try and hold the top spot for as long as possible, thats how you get the most respect from people here.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

pippin the mighty

Respect, NO WAY!

And yeah i guess it would take ages *-*

Alazar is Back

Its basically the only way to get real respect here, turbo really doesnt matter as much to people go look in the old Reg vs. Turbo topic.

It takes alot more skill on reg to scrape land and build alot of nw.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: pippin the mighty on January 26, 2008, 01:48:59 AM
True

I know im not an admin and i should probably let them say something but Pip there is no 1 word responses allowed.....