What do you think about....

Started by Abby The Rat, February 22, 2003, 09:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abby The Rat

Welll, it all the fad to do polls soo.. I had to one for the clan and I do one for me later...

Post your throughs...
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Bloodrath

Heh, all the above, though I don't like some of the people in your clan, like I mentione don msn, but oh well, you guys are still a great clan. :D  :)  B)  

Badrang the Tyrant

Every time I asked to join it was full...  <_<  

Saladin

Starfish love you

Shadow

Stop bumping useless topics for post count. If you do it long enough, the admins just reduce your post count.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Saladin

This one, I understand. But all my other posts were legitimate... sort of...
Starfish love you

kell

thank you shadow, was about to say the same, nothing worse then loggin in to loads of posts on 3year old topics
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Firetooth

Ad hasn't been active for a long time...
and they called me a forum bad-boy saladin :P
Saladin, I've almost been banned a couple of times, me and pip both got docked 200posts and pip got banned twice. My man it's not a good idea what you're doing. At least me and pip were talking, not just bumping topics for no reason...
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

The Lady Shael

Oh, I'm sure you and Pippin have bumped topics for no reason at least once or twice.

But yes, Saladin, you already know double-posting and spamming is against the rules. This is your first official warning. If you are caught spamming again (outside the Spa Room), administrative actions will be carried out.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Firetooth

I'd say Id look but it seems ages ago lol, I seem to remember posting in a few old polls like 80days old, however I wasn't just saying "post".
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.