Previous topic - Next topic

Nabata

Quote from: Sharptooh on May 05, 2008, 12:48:45 PM
  Look all GIVE IT A REST!!!!

Nabata, stop killing people and being annoying on these forum's
Firetooth, stop being so annoying
And death, I don't think anyone here wants to hold hands and sing
lol

Why would i stop killing people, and i am only responding to others. Now if you don't like to read don't look at it, simple as that.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Nabata on May 05, 2008, 12:44:44 PM
Quote from: Alazar is Back on May 05, 2008, 01:14:17 AM
Quote from: Nabata on May 04, 2008, 11:49:44 PM
Quote from: Alazar is Back on May 04, 2008, 10:10:27 PM
Quote from: wolf bite on May 03, 2008, 10:45:03 PM
The post was full of comments concerning a person's real life. In the least it was flame, at the most it could have been defamation. We are NOT going to start that kind of war here. Alazar has been a good member, I am sure we will not have any more of that.

Wolf Bite

It will not happen again.

Quote from: Nabata on May 03, 2008, 10:30:42 PM
Quote from: Alazar is Back on May 03, 2008, 09:05:38 PM
haha yeah he can do that. i feel bad for him though i had him on msn ............................................................................

Edit: WARNING >>>>>>    Post removed.    No personal attacks!!!!  WB
As i seem to remember me and you got along quite well, i guess i remember wrong.

We did, and i like you i just got a little annoyed at times i guess...

And to think that your talks were equally annoying? All you ever did was talk about 3 things, none of which i can say without getting in trouble, except you praise Wolf bite as a god. But one of these things got you grounded and took away the other. So your a smart lad, do you know the other 2 things?

Actually im not sure, girls was probably one of them that was awhile ago...you shouldnt get in trouble i give you permission to say it idc.

Yeah your GF was one of the main thing's, but what about all your constant badass act? Oh i do coke, and pot and all these other drugs. I am such a badass. LOL Don't you think those type of things aren't annoying.

Ok well you have the wrong person or otherwise you just making stuff up because i have definetly never done neither of those. I remember talking about drinking, which i do, but drugs i do not do!
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

Alazar's not a druggy, he flirts with the admins (joke) and drinks, but that's far differnet from drugs.
And don't bother sharpie, if all the amusment Nabate gets from promi is killing let him have it. And they call me childish...
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Nabata

Quote from: Alazar is Back on May 05, 2008, 02:01:13 PM
Quote from: Nabata on May 05, 2008, 12:44:44 PM
Quote from: Alazar is Back on May 05, 2008, 01:14:17 AM
Quote from: Nabata on May 04, 2008, 11:49:44 PM
Quote from: Alazar is Back on May 04, 2008, 10:10:27 PM
Quote from: wolf bite on May 03, 2008, 10:45:03 PM
The post was full of comments concerning a person's real life. In the least it was flame, at the most it could have been defamation. We are NOT going to start that kind of war here. Alazar has been a good member, I am sure we will not have any more of that.

Wolf Bite

It will not happen again.

Quote from: Nabata on May 03, 2008, 10:30:42 PM
Quote from: Alazar is Back on May 03, 2008, 09:05:38 PM
haha yeah he can do that. i feel bad for him though i had him on msn ............................................................................

Edit: WARNING >>>>>>    Post removed.    No personal attacks!!!!  WB
As i seem to remember me and you got along quite well, i guess i remember wrong.

We did, and i like you i just got a little annoyed at times i guess...

And to think that your talks were equally annoying? All you ever did was talk about 3 things, none of which i can say without getting in trouble, except you praise Wolf bite as a god. But one of these things got you grounded and took away the other. So your a smart lad, do you know the other 2 things?

Actually im not sure, girls was probably one of them that was awhile ago...you shouldnt get in trouble i give you permission to say it idc.

Yeah your GF was one of the main thing's, but what about all your constant badass act? Oh i do coke, and pot and all these other drugs. I am such a badass. LOL Don't you think those type of things aren't annoying.

Ok well you have the wrong person or otherwise you just making stuff up because i have definetly never done neither of those. I remember talking about drinking, which i do, but drugs i do not do!

Get you  got grounded for a few months because you were ....................., i am sure i can find the MSN logs if i truly wanted.....

Edit: Warning again. Deleted part. I said for everyone to stop it. WB

Firetooth

Quit making personal attacks, nabata. I do not believe that to be true, but if it is you are giving out personal info that you should'nt.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

windhound

...and what, praytell, does any of this have to do with Valhall?

Knock it off.  If you want to further this discussion take it elsewhere.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Death

Do you guys not lock topics in the Spa Room?

windhound

Eh.  Just from what I've seen locking has little effect.  Its best to just let them die down on their own.

Otherwise the argument will just crop up again in another topic...  lather rinse repeat till everyone thinks they've had their say on the issue.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

wolf bite

Had I not already warned this topic, I would agree with windy.

We will not have people fighting over here about conversations and actions before they ever came to this community.  The END! DONE! The topic has now died out and will stay that way.

Start it up again and it will also be locked and members may be banned.

Locked!

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles