The most random thing ever...

Started by Firetooth, January 03, 2008, 01:20:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Right, on the forums I click on the scrolly down box writing in the user box, click firetooth...but then! The whole T-mobile address comes up. Im not sure if its a bug or what...but if I typed in f and it displays all f options, theres no way there could be t-mobile web-site address.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Peace Alliance

I'm trying very hard to think about what you're talking about but i can't find it :\

Firetooth

never mind, just in the user box when I click on firetooth when your logging in the entire t-mobile box filled up the screnn. completely random.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Peace Alliance

That could be adware on your computer.

Firetooth

Possibly, just mainly completly random because Im not with T-mobile anyway. Guess Ill never know.

Peace Alliance

Well, this goes beyond RWL support, but i would suggest you download an ad-removal program, such as Adaware http://www.lavasoftusa.com/

Ad-aware is the one i use, although i bet windhounds could suggest an even better one.

You have to look around the website a bit before you'll find the free version.

Firetooth

windhound

Nayope.  Adaware is in my windows tool box too.  Spybot is also good
you can find both and others at www.download.com

...but no clue what you're talking about firetooth
sounds like a popup?  if you have other windows open that havnt finished loading they could throw a popup or two.  IE 7, Firefox, Opera et. all all have popup blockers built in..  my recomendation is to use firefox
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't