No turns?

Started by Shadow, December 28, 2007, 08:15:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

From 2pm to 10pm EST on turbo I did not receive any turns. There was also a short time where it said that the datebase was not available, but that went away when i switched computers.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sicarius

If you didn't received turns, than the others didn't received them as well.
There is no way that one receive and other don't receive. If there is a problem in turns, than be sure that no one receiving them.

RS-Wolf Methos

Firetooth

I had the exact same problem
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

Firetooth as well apparently. All I know is that I left for work with 360 turns and came back 8 hours later with 360 turns.

Firetooth

I was last on at 5pm yesterday last I think and back and 12:20 todayy only had 374 turns
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

did you have 374 at 5pm? cause that's about the same length of time i had the problem.

I only noticed because i had calculated earlier on how long til i had full turns, and i got 2:30 as an answer. I had to leave for work at 2, so I should have had full stored as well by the time I got back.

Firetooth

No I had about 20 when I last logged off. Either way  I should have had full turns today. I was getting 30turns per hour and it was a 19 hour twent minute slot of time I didn't go on. That should easy earn 450 truns

Shadow

Ah. The amount of turns you had is roughly consistent with an 8 hour period of no turns then.

Firetooth

aha. It may not have been exactly five but it was before 6. The promblem was I was making a page for it on a new redwall fan site I made and I wanted a print screen-the last time I got on freewebs wasnt working! >:(
This has happened on several sites I have been to for a certain amount of time the site is unacssesable-not all sites have turns which you earn every 10minutes though-maybe this has something to do with it?

Ruddertail

The game was down for a period of time yesterday (or was it the day before?). Could that be the cause of this?
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Shadow

could well be, i dunno ^_^

Peace Alliance

Bluehost seems to be having server issues (and have decided they don't want to be polite and send off a note of warning about it)

Let that be a lesson for those of you who will one day run a business. Don't hide your deficiencies just to save your pride, come clean and let your customers know whats up!

Firetooth

I only got on for like 3mins yesterday, didnt work for the rest of the day