game guild!

Started by lonewolf1817, January 25, 2008, 03:48:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lonewolf1817

JUST put the darn thing up seriously.... that sould be priority #1... even befor turbo rests..... we are loosing members due to the complex nature of the game... and having to wait for a response for every little thing on the forms kills..... ive learned new stuff myself mainly cuz there isnt a proper game guild and i am by new menas a newb...
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

wolf bite

This is what I have been saying since retto left over a year ago.

I spend more time answering questions about how to play each month then it will take to put it up.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

windhound

heh
I implemented a wiki-based guide (same one FAF uses) on my test server
but noone was interested in adding content to it, and Shael never got around to adding it in...  probably due to the lack of enthusiasm
If I can get people who are interested in adding to and revising the guide I'll put it in myself this weekend
By people at this point I mean anyone.  The guide has a history function built in, so any vandalism or intentionally wrong information can be traced to the source

Basically all the needs to be done is reformatting, updating, and error checking
Post below if you're interested
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

pippin the mighty

I would be, but i dont understand what its about =/ as usael

lonewolf1817

how easy is it to add info form someone like me. i can scround up some of the formuals ive accumulated and give some tips..... im shure everyone else here "hopefully some with more prowes then myself" will chime in and agree to help.
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all