Previous topic - Next topic

Which do you enjoy more?

Guitar Hero
7 (77.8%)
Dance Dance Revolution
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

The Lady Shael

I own and enjoy playing both, though lately I've been favoring Guitar Hero. =D I'm pretty good at both though.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Aqualis

I used to be really good at both, but I chose Guitar Hero. If I want to work out out I have far more effective means than DDR.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Gorak

Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Nohcnonk

DDR is sweet, but Guitar Hero Rocks \m/.

(What about rock band?)

Firetooth

Quote from: Gorak on December 15, 2007, 05:39:33 PM
neither, I detest both

BBAAADDDD gorak...I'm going to cry now :'(
GUITAR HERO RULES!
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

Watch the south park special on guitar hero. They know what they are talking about.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

South park rules! But that bit didn't...I'll do the buttons dog treatment* on you all who don't like guitar hero!

*the one with the ninja weapons

Rough Raiders

IM really good at both, but I also play guitar, and the guitar hero episode was hilarious, but not entirely true. It requires true skill and coordination to be good at both games.
I couldnt pick, but lately guitar hero... Rock band is cool, but its not as much fun without a group of people, mainly because the songlist sucks to play by yourself.
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

Troodon

I really can't get into Guitar Hero.  Both my boyfriend and my brother love it, but I strongly prefer DDR.
Formerly TR Shadow.