turbo land discrepencies

Started by Shadow, December 01, 2007, 12:46:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

land problems:

i have 28,344 land. I have 14,172 of building A, 14,172 of building B, 172 of building C, and 578 unused acres. The numbers add up to 29,094 land. Where is the extra land coming from?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

pippin the mighty

its the buidlign c and d adding onto it, you shure you got more or less?

The Lady Shael

I have no idea where these discrepencies are coming from, but they're not fixable with the button I made, and it's driving me nuts.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Shadow

meh I'm not complaining - as far as i can tell I'm getting production out of them, and unused land isn't such a bad thing for my strat.

Incidentally, great job on making workers useful ^_^

Now we just need cities in the picture and indiers will be able to compete with leaderers

Ruddertail

Cities? Indy doesn't use cities...

Cashers use cities, the only reason indies build them is as an insurance against kills...

And... as things are currently set up, I think indy is dominating, of anything...
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Shadow

wildcat isnt a pure indy strat though. Cities are amazing on wildcat.

id say rat>wildcat without cities on half land, but on full land and cities, wildcat blows rat out of the water for troop massing.

As for indy dominating... wait til a staot decides your net is too high. You'll see how much indy dominates than >:(

Ruddertail

No... you'll see me eat that stoat when he locks land for me in return for a measly 15% - 20% of my troops. Believe me, a unclanned indy with defenses up is a very hard person to hurt.

And... as far as wildcat? Prove it. I'll go rat indy again next set, you wildcat, and we'll see what happens.

Edit: On the other hand, attack ops could make it rather painful. Forgot about that nasty feature...
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Shadow

exactly. without attack op, indy would own leaders for netting. I'll get back to you on wildcat ^_^. at half land rat is better though.