How do you get raiders?

Started by I,am that is, May 30, 2008, 12:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I,am that is

How do you get raiders?
At least I know you can do it with 25,000 loyalty but is there any other way?
ROLAND THE DEVASTATOR

Alazar is Back

You have to prepare your raiders, that is the only way. Be careful about your ratio it will take near 100 at least, idk the exact number...
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

Unless the person you're attacking already has raiders prepared, if they do you don't need to prepare raiders ;)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

idunno

QuoteHow do you get lasers?
Go to the store.

bjornredtail

No, you take a section of pipe, fill it with argon gas, and put two semi-slivered mirrors at the ends. Then, you put an electrical current through the gas. You may need a lens to focus the output.

EDIT: Well, you could use other gases too, depending on the wavelength of light you want to output.
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

The Lady Shael

*makes a mental note to change "Prepare Raiders" to "Prepare Lasers" for next April Fools Day*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

bjornredtail

Prepare Lasers (1 mil loyalty): Charges the capacitor array that powers a giant laser that obliterates enemy forces. Takes a massive amount of loyalty and 100 turns to charge, but also destroys all leaders, troops and buildings of the enemy, allowing your troops to easily take all of the target's land, except their command bunker (either 1 city or 1000 land). Has 50% chance of success, regardless of ratio.

I guess that would be a wee bit overpowered.
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

taekwondokid42

On april fools day, you should alter all of the bonuses.