ANNOYED!!

Started by pippin the mighty, November 23, 2007, 12:19:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pippin the mighty

I have been trying to get my avatar up for ages and still won't work! i need help please or advice

And also i have been trying to put a picture in my signature and still wont work!!! please help and give advice...

Thanks

pippin   8-)

Firetooth

You can't put pictures in signatures and I was wondering why your avatar wasn't showing up... maybe you should try a different picture
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

pippin the mighty

1. yes you can put picturnes into signmatures

2. And after 30 pictures none work, co-incidence? YES!

3. Im so terribly bored and people gona complain cause im posting this everywere #(

Firetooth

don't worry, hmm... could you ask someone like wolf bite or windhoud or anyone with an avatar, or maybe kell, he changed his recently.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

1) go to google images
2) fine the picture you want
3) copy the website into the URL box

or do the same thing, only with a picture you loaded into a photo sharing service
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

thanks, like my ninja egg?

Peace Alliance

pippin the mighty

THANKS!!!! Man you so OWN

Peace Alliance

I had also fixed your signature picture earlier... But you put it back to being broken.

you need to put [/img] at the end, not [img/]