done playing

Started by Blood Wake, November 26, 2007, 07:08:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Quote from: windhound on November 26, 2007, 10:09:26 PM
You like...? to be killed?
Have fun then

no no. I like being able to kill people who annoy me :-P. Several people tried to kill me this round and failed. If someone really wanted to I suppose they could pretty easily, but I generally get the first hit in.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

Quotelol I'd like to. will be fun

Heh, cool.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Rough Raiders

me n windy will start the, dont kill us because we dont like to be killed clan :)
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

windhound

...and immediatly get killed  :-D
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Alazar is Back

i might have to join woof if you remake, it with all the people that are supposed to join though we would probably have the top ten locked up.....The League all over again via turbo. :-P
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Gen. Volkov

OK, so here's the official call out to join woof. If you're interested, message me in game.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES