Hello ^^

Started by Immortal, November 26, 2007, 11:22:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Immortal

Hey everyone!

It's been like three years since I last played RWL although I've been logging on VI to keep myself from deleting every four months or so. Good to be back ^^ Any members of Lorien around or anyone still remember me? Anyways, haven't made an account yet, but I'll be reading the game guide again and I'll probably start playing a bit in the near future.
Purity of mind
~Benkei
Currently relearning the ropes of RWL but I seem to be doing ok.

windhound

Hey!
Holby has been lurking about
I was around at that time, forget what I was doing though.

*cough* as far as the game guide..  well..  hah.  It wont take you long to read it.   Its being worked on..  busy time of the year and all
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Gen. Volkov

Hey Immortal. Been awhile. Welcome back.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Alazar is Back

Welcome back....although i dont know you YET welcome back!
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

The Lady Shael

Ooh, welcome back! All RWL members come back eventually. =p If you have any questions, feel free to ask anyone, everyone's pretty eager to help here.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Arguia Zsah

Welcome back and hi =P

Rough Raiders

welcome back!
I think I remember you... vaguely...
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

Scarwake

Hey welcome back, Immortal.

I remember you, and I remember Loren.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Holby

Hiya! Welcome back :-) There are still a few of us old relics still lying about, just waiting to be played with again, so sign up as soon as you get a chance! No Loren anymore I'm afraid, but lots of fun to be had. The game is actually pretty active these days, so I doubt you'll be disappointed.
I will not deleted this

Aqualis

"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Immortal

One question... is it just me or has RWL shrunk? I'm pretty sure I remember that being in top 20 was pretty decent and that there wasn't such a big gap in NW between the ranks. Something around 120 players back in the day
Purity of mind
~Benkei
Currently relearning the ropes of RWL but I seem to be doing ok.

Alazar is Back

Your right it has gone way down, but its also way up from about a year ago when there where people wiht 10mil NW in the top ten, now theres alot more people joining up again!
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..