1 (25%)
kilch's a better fighter
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: December 02, 2007, 02:44:56 PM

Firetooth

Ferhago easily better fighter. 8-)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

what exactly is the point to these polls? In about 2 weeks you have as many posts as most members make in a year. Stop already.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

I'm curious because they drew in my other poll
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Faerd

yeah... all these random polls/posts are getting sort of annoying >< no offense.
"7/5th's of the world's populace do not understand fractions. 48% of all statistics are wrong"

"Because my Reality-Defining-Gun says so..."

~Faerd, Rhubarb of Randomness

Shadow

if he tied in the last one, IT WAS A TIE. It's over. They tied. No need for another topic. I am getting very sick of this random spam, and I don't care if I do offend...

*wishes for mod priveleges..*

windhound

nope
sorry shadow.  if it was anyone else doing a runoff poll noone would have a problem with it..  well, maybe pippin
the problem here is that out of the 20 latests topics in polling, 16 of them were started by Firetooth

You couldnt do anything with mod privileges for the same reason I cant do anything, they're not really breaking any rules and there's no system inplace to deal with spammers except tolerate them till they die down or gag them when they really do break rules.
I can split off topics and move obvious spam posts to the spa room, but sudo-legit topics I cant do much with
If you dont like it dont post in them, let them die, and make real topics.

Kilch or Ferhago?  no idea.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Shadow

Perhaps there would be no problem with somebody else because nobody else does this ^_^

meh, you're right lol. I am just going to stop paying attention

The Lady Shael

As an ex-Redwall obsessor/fanatic, I'd like to point out that it's "Klitch", not "Kilch".

*sigh*

[edit] And "Ferahgo", not "Ferhago".

There is a small chance that I'm wrong, I haven't read the books for five years, but back then I had read all of them nearly to the point of memorization. -.-
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Faerd

I'm not sure about the Kilch/Klitch, Shael, but you are right about the Ferahgo =D
"7/5th's of the world's populace do not understand fractions. 48% of all statistics are wrong"

"Because my Reality-Defining-Gun says so..."

~Faerd, Rhubarb of Randomness