1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

pippin, at least say the rest of the story, maybe then I can sum it up better
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

pippin the mighty

Some kid attacked my friend over a post card i pushed hjim and left. I then went back in and with a mask of ( lol ) and he saw me and kicked me and i punched him.. end off.

Firetooth

Yeah, the kid probarbly deserved what he got... did you know him from anywhere?
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

pippin the mighty

Nope... he shouldn't of attack me or my friend.

Firetooth

yeah, if he kicks you again though, DON'T fight back, because then he can get in loads of trouble and you'll be fine.

pippin the mighty

Ide rather get in trouble and punch the hell outa him.

Firetooth

Well, if ya wan't, shame I wasn't there really...
Just be more careful though, his parents might report you to police, if they do you can say he started it though. Is he a nerd or just a pyschopaf?

pippin the mighty

Firetooth

hmm... he is then a gogolag, he sounds a bit like a ninja chicken though...
In future, be more careful though. Pschonerd's dob on people AND beat up people. Sure he can't beat you up, but maybe he has pschonerd "friends"

pippin the mighty

Yh one of his friends is twice the size of me but i can take him, im small and fast hes pretty fat

Firetooth

oh well, just stay out of the pyschinerds way

idunno

*bangs head on desk*

pippin the mighty

Firetooth

*Firetooth sadly wonders why nobody bangs heads on desks in topics he starts and thinks about telling the kitten in his avatar to use the pistol on Ninja Apples*