Emperors of Old Club

Started by wolf bite, October 29, 2007, 07:12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

We have long talked about the Emperors of Old Club. These are those that in the days when there was over 100 players (I think at one point 300 were playing) that the person could hold the top spot in regular for 10 days or the top spot in turbo for 7 days.  Whether it was by diplomacy or force does not matter.  Yes, those that have done it since those days are still ?emperors? club? and are given associate membership into the private club.

I was making a list of the members, correct me if there are more or I including someone who was merely an emperor but not in the days of old.

windy
Holby
Shael
Peace Alliance
Xenocide
wolf bite
blood wake
Stormclaw
Beatles
Retto
Orcrist / Blue Eyes
Ragefur
Josh/Fenix
Ereptor
Raine/Vengerak
Snare (honorary)

Who am I missing?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

wolf bite

urg and an opps.

I try to be as impartial as I can be in over viewing the game.  The other night I was talking to someone and inadvertently mentioned that I think that 7 members of the Emperors of Old have a playing account.  I could be wrong because I check by some means which are not always correct.  But since I told one person what I had thought, it would be unfair not to tell everyone else.

Wolf Bite

[edit: just makin your sentences make sense is all]-peace
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Orcrist

Hey wolf bite it's funny you should mention this- I just returned! It's been a while, and unfortunately it seems like the game has been shrinking quite a bit. We need to get out and advertise so we can get some more people here, yea?
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

windhound

...shrinking?
you caught us on an upsurge  :-P
there were people in protection in the top 15 not too long ago
now we've pushed them back to the low 30's high 40's
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

wolf bite

Yes Master Blue Eyes. I had seen you. Good to have you back.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

calria

This feels about the same way it did when I joined in First Era. I was #42 (and close to all 42 were active) Forums were a tad more active, but oh well.

Of course, that was back when there were only 4 races and no admins but Retto and all that other good stuff. Oh, the good ol' days. *sniff*

Blood Wake

Blue Eyes is back?! how long have you been gone for, you were emperor when I first joined the game I believe
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Holby

I don't think the game has been this big for a couple of years. Is that right, admins?
I will not deleted this

The Lady Shael

*is still trying to remember the last time we had 40 active players on Reg*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

idunno

Holy God people are playing! *resigns up*

windhound

haha.
The Tradjedy of the Promi
When there are few players few wish to join
When there are many, may wish to join
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

idunno

Peace Alliance

There were 40 players a few months before retto left, if i recall correctly

Holby

As I always say, once you pop, you can't stop! Hence, we shall have more players drift in now.
I will not deleted this

Alazar is Back

I have been an emp, but of course not back in the old days, i was emp in turbo twice, once i shared it with Snare, so yeah.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..