Old Clans

Started by Rough Raiders, October 11, 2007, 08:12:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yellow Eyes

Haha well my job takes up between 60hrs a week if i'm home, and 168 hours a week if I'm on the road... :-P lol.

Gen. Volkov

Quoteprot was pretty much the only clan before rwl was remade or w/e, like a couple months ago... I was the only one fighting them, and I think I was the only non prot member to hold a top 10 spot. They were garbage because you couldn't even hold me down, when it was like 11 vs 1, and there were only about 20 people total playing at the time.

Prot only ever had like 7 members, max. So at least 2 other people, besides you, held a top 10 spot. Also, the ranking went, Prot 1-7, then you, at like 100 mil less NW than our lowest member, then everyone else. We held you down just fine.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Rough Raiders

Well La De Da for you Volkov ;)
Just kidding man...
Clans that hold top spots like that with very few people on server are annoying...
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

Gen. Volkov

LOL, it was hard for us too, no one could could get lots of land, cause very few could break us. There were more than 20 on the server though.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

pippin the mighty

im de evil moneky from across your street

Gen. Volkov

pippin the mighty

i dno just trying to add more posts to my counter

LT#########

Burn like a BEAR

kell

well would you mind keepin span to the spam rooms
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

pippin the mighty

Orcrist

So...how about really old school? Like Sons of Delor, when it was just Stormclaw mentoring Austin and Klamath mentoring me and a few others. Or Emperor's Own. Kilk's Militia. Those I think were my top 3 favorite to be in (except I kind of led EO for a bit there :) ). That was back when the game seemed so much more competitive in terms of diplomacy, since there were so many clans and people looking to dethrone the emperor. We need to get more and more people to join this stuff, maybe advertise on another promisance or something. If we can get the player base back up to 100 or 150 actively doing regular, this could get crazy like it used to be.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Rough Raiders

EO... yucky, I remember them... I didnt get along very well with EO... but Orcrist is back! wohoo!
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

Holby

I was the poor sap who joined DI about 3 days before it was disbanded. Oh woe is me.

I was never very wonderful in the first Era, but I cut my teeth on Turbo. Can't recommend new players trying the faster game enough.
I will not deleted this