I believe i have found a bug

Started by zack harmon, October 10, 2007, 01:01:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zack harmon

On turbo round i am Eragon Shadeslayer and i went to put some skiffs up on the market about 2-3 million and when i checked this morning on  my market they are not there and i checked my cash and my news archive, theres nothing there about sombody buying my skiffs and theres no extra money they just disappered. is this a bug, and if so is there any way to get my skiffs back?
I've seen three Barbarians rush into 400  enemies unarmed and i have seen some crazy people to.

taekwondokid42

hmm, this reminds me of the time I bought food from myself...
Now that was a mess.

wolf bite

Skiffs    Eragon ShadeSlayer (#16)    923,060    $7,000    

Skiffs    Eragon ShadeSlayer (#16)    4,891,018    $7,500

Are these the missing skiffs?  If so, they have showed back up.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

zack harmon

no they were already up there and then i went to put up another 2-3 million and they said they were on their way and then they never showed up on the market they just dissapeared from my list
I've seen three Barbarians rush into 400  enemies unarmed and i have seen some crazy people to.

taekwondokid42

Do you think that you may have changed (by building them, or demolishing them, or being attacked and losing them) the number of camps you had before the skiffs reached the market?

That might cause a bug like that to happen.

wolf bite

I want onto your account to do some tests.  I hope you know that if you already had the maximum amount of stiffs on the market allowable, then it would look like nothing happened if you did not read the small print. 

Since you say the other ones are put on long ago, and there is none available for you to put on now, then unless you recently sent away a bunch, you could not have put any more on the market.

I did find a small bug. I placed a few rats on the market for you. Strangely 3 of them were instantly available saying they have been on for 3.3 hours and grouped together. A different 3 show up as taking 6 hours to get to market.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

taekwondokid42

The Lady Shael

I already responded to his PMs in game. I haven't seen a bug like this before, so I have no idea what happened. What should've happened was those skiffs should've been immediately added to the 4 mil he already had on there, so no waiting time.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.