Taking cities

Started by Shadow, July 19, 2007, 10:31:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Eh, we haven't had one in years, I think. The last time we had one, Retto was definitely around. (which was a long time ago =p) They only last for a weekend I think. I'm not sure if we're going to hold one on this server yet, seems like it can barely take the load of Turbo and Reg. =/
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

taekwondokid42

maybe you need to switch webhosts?

How much do you pay bluehost anyway?

The Lady Shael

Peace says it's $94 a year. Bluehost is pretty cheap compared to other hosts out there, but of course the quality isn't as great. =/ Still, it's better than nothing. I'd rather have the site shut down on us when CPU goes over instead of the host shutting us down AND warning us not to do it again or they'll cancel us (which is what happened on rovl.org).

Eventually...hopefully...we'll get a more stable server that can handle tons of activity.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

taekwondokid42

who does most of the paying?

The Lady Shael

Ehh, Peace does all of it, actually. But he doesn't mind. But we are accepting donations. =p

Wolf Snare

Last time I remember talking to peace I promised to mail him a 20$ as my paypal is unverified and empty. Never got the details from him before he went off to camp though :P
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

kell

yea same as he must be so flush he doesnt need our money lol