so is reg dead?

Started by cloud, June 21, 2007, 04:00:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Germania

Quote from: kell on June 26, 2007, 09:34:20 AM
We owned reg for ages nobody can say otherwise and in all fairness would've owned it for........ for ever (evil laugh) :evil:

never say ever

cloud

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on June 22, 2007, 11:11:06 PM
You're just mad caused you know Prot pwned and you couldn't do anything about it. :-D

exactly, prot owned me, not one member from the clan.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

kell

what if I say I owned you,would that help?I think it was me that knocked you back down everytime you rose above somebody in Prot
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

taekwondokid42

thats so uncalled for! :oops:

Gen. Volkov

Quoteexactly, prot owned me, not one member from the clan.

We pwned you while we were busy pwning everyone else too, so you were just one among many that felt the pwnage of prot. A clan of what, 6 people kept the other 30-odd people in the game well below their networths for a period of several weeks.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

kell

Hats off to Volky, that's the best way to put it but I'd like to add we would've kept everybody well done as it had gotton to the stage where no one was able to break us
founder of eire

taekwondokid42

har har.

I was in attempt to take over prot, but when snare got 1.5bil networth... I just gave up

kell

That wasn't snare lol, and I would assume since we took over everybody was planning to take us down
founder of eire

White Fang

That 1.5 bil was yours truly; I'd been working up to that for quite a while.

But it's nice to see that I completely disheartened the opposition. ^_^

taekwondokid42

Enjoy it while you can.

I'm not letting that happen again :evil:

White Fang

Pft...you should watch yourself, newbie, or we'll all get to sit back and watch a repeat of Duels.

Gen. Volkov

Or a repeat of Prot LOL. You kinda remind me of myself Taek, back when I was first starting to play the game,  but let's put it this way, I don't think you've hit elite status yet.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

taekwondokid42

I know.

Just playing around.

idunno

I dont know i was content with my 200 mil networth of food on the market, but then the server died. >=(

I could have been up there in the top ten.  ^_^

Gen. Volkov

"I coulda been a contender!" LOL.