Validation?

Started by White Fang, March 31, 2007, 11:36:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Fang

Okay, I don't know what's up, but I'm not getting my validation email for the Reg account (White*Fang), either...

wolf bite

Please check if your email has use blocked.  I fixed it from our end.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

windhound

who do you use for email?
I'm almost positive aol has us blocked, I think hotmail too...
some people signed up using somone else's email, so that somone else marks us as spam and poof, rovl is blacklisted

just use gmail = D
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

White Fang

I use yahoo, and it's never given me any trouble before.

(Thanks again, wolf).

Peace Alliance

make sure you check your junk mail.

also, these things usually go in the help forum, heh

White Fang

1) Did that, too.

2) Yeah, I realized that right after I posted this.

windhound

eh, I got tired of yahoo long ago
they cut free accounts off from using pop / imap access, meaning free accounts couldnt use things like thunderbird or outlook (without a 3rd party program)..  I use thunderbird to check all my emails at once
and it takes too many steps to get to your mail via the web, the thing is bulky and bloated.  shiney, but that comes with the bloat

if you need a gmail invite (have they started letting people sign up?) I've got..  hundreds..  as does most people here.  just send me a pm or im me, the forum has my screennames (the little icons under my avi)

or keep yahoo and see if they let you edit your spam settings, its probably set to strict, but kick it back a few knotches until it lets rovl's emails in
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

mattgwen

My validation code has not been sent to my standard account. I checked both my inbox and spam.
~Matteo the Mighty

The Lady Shael

For some reason, the validation emails are not being sent out to anyone. Send me or Wolf an in-game message when you reach the validation point, and we will validate your account for you.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.