Names

Started by Saladin, May 21, 2008, 04:31:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saladin

In both Turbo and Reg, I can never match up forum names with game names. Please post you in-game name(s) here.
Starfish love you

Shadow

Guess who I am..
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Saladin

Starfish love you

wolf bite

I am "wolf bite (admin #2)" on both servers.

Does that help? Hehe

Often players do not want to be attacked because of who they are until they have a chance to rise in the ranks. After the first week or so, most don't care who knows. Then on the next turbo, about half the people pick new names. Some people are easy to find because they use the same theme (ie: windy), others are needed to be asked.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

The Lady Shael

I wish my in-game name wasn't obvious so this post wouldn't be pointless....

I'm "Daughters of Delor"!! Haha.

And I'm pretty sure that's the name I'm going to use for next Turbo round so everyone can be nice to me. =p

I've actually noticed I'm the only one of the three admins that uses a different horde name than forum name...I guess we're all using the horde name we're best known for though.

Fun fact for the newbies, I took my name from Stormclaw (the first emperor of RWL), whose horde name was Sons of Delor. Then everyone started making fun of me, and creating accounts like Fathers-in-Law of Delor, and Casual Aquaintances of Delor. -.-
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

kell

kell is kell baby
founder of eire

first emp on the new server