Turbo has been reset

Started by The Lady Shael, May 01, 2007, 07:21:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Made a new topic just to make sure everyone knows. =p

Setup is no leaders...apparently we haven't had that setup for a while.

That wasn't the really cool theme we had in mind, by the way. We're gonna try that theme for next round.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Vraal

wow....I have no idea how to play without leaders x_x
Ignorance can be fixed, stupid is forever.

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to
help him gain world domination
"Pessimism: Every dark cloud may have a silver lining, but lightning kills hundreds of people every year who were trying to find it."

wolf bite

? and just so everyone knows, we could have removed all the leader magic links like spy and capture and leader attacks, etc.  But then we would just have to put them back in next month.  So this is fair warning, nothing to do with leaders or magic will work, no matter how hard you try. Hehe.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Shadow

thanks wolf
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

wolf bite

I will delete your other account NOW and let you start a new one after the frist one has been dead for an hour.  If the new one has a problem, Im me on the forum.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

wolf bite

You were a little fast on making one, I have that 2nd one fixed now. play, have fun.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

White Fang

Wow...running without leaders is even tougher than I'd imagine. I feel almost like a n00b again (that's the last time I played a strat that didn't involved 100% leaders).