OH NOES!

Started by Neobaron, April 03, 2007, 12:24:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf Snare

LOL. well, I'll tell you, its 100x better than D2. But I'll also tell you; dont try it.
dont even watch a friend play it. it will steal your soul. I'm not just yanking you, that games a real life ruiner. There should be a hazard sign on the darn thing that says " WARNING, MAY CONSUME REST OF YOUR WAKING LIFE"

And I say this with no remorse, just dont get invloved. see, we are gunna have to lose neo again for months while hes in rehab for it.  luckily (praise the lord) Peace Alliance pulled away from its kung fu grasp before he too went insane. My cousins Ex Boy friend litterally dropped out of university to play that darn game full time.., its the devil I tell you.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Alazar is Back

'and if you dont believe him watch the south park episode on WoW! hehe its a good un;
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Aqualis

I just got back into playing D2 actually. And, even though I've only seen it played, WoW looks more interesting.

That being said, I'm not about to try it. I have enough problem playing D2 over a satellite connection.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Scarwake

Not too mention the fact that for WoW you have to pay an online fee.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Gen. Volkov

LOL. Play PA, come on, you know you want to. Do it. Do it. Muhahahaha!

STV at 28? Jese, you are a brave one. I do have a friend with an Orc warrior who I always play WoW with, so that's the other part of the reason for no STV yet. He's not even lvl 30 yet.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES