International Shut Down your Computer Day

Started by The Lady Shael, March 23, 2007, 02:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alazar is Back

yeah volky, but you dont use computers in moderation you use them ALOT! :-D........(seeing as you have a reply to almost every post on the forum that is :-D)
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Gen. Volkov

Pot, calling kettle black, OMG! You respond to nearly every single post you see.  At least my responses are well-thought out and well-typed.

But just because I talk alot on the forums doesn't mean I use computers alot. I do it basically once a day, respond to everything that deserves a response, and move on with my life.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Alazar is Back

I do, but most have something to do with me, or i can add my opinion  to the matter!

Gorak

I just went 2 weeks with no internet :-P
ain't no thing
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Alazar is Back

yeah, well ill send you a medal!!! congrats gorak!!! :-P

Arguia Zsah

Quote from: Gorak on April 09, 2007, 11:07:51 PM
I just went 2 weeks with no internet :-P
ain't no thing

I went about 1 week x.x Haha. Not by choice. xD

Gorak

Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Ruddertail

It's not actually that hard to go totally without computer/internet. It's a lot harder to limit the amount of time you spend on it... But if you have something else to do - books to read, work to do, etc. it's not really that hard to avoid it altogether.
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Arguia Zsah

Quote from: Ruddertail on April 19, 2007, 09:46:44 PM
It's not actually that hard to go totally without computer/internet. It's a lot harder to limit the amount of time you spend on it... But if you have something else to do - books to read, work to do, etc. it's not really that hard to avoid it altogether.

Or just no access for various reasons.