Huge Warlord!

Started by Alazar is Back, January 16, 2007, 11:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alazar is Back

my friend had an idea, that we should make like a super warlord at the beggining of a reset! give him tons of troops and like 100-200k land, and make the players band together, to try and defeat him, but at the same time fighting each other! I figured like 50mil rats, 40mil weasels, 30mil stoats, 20 mil skiffs, or something of that sort! tell me what you think! :-D
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Deathclaw

hm my first visit back in a while..

and 50 million rats is nothing, could be broken easily if people massed rats, sent them to one person, he'd easily break the super warlord.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Alazar is Back

yeah i know, i was just throwing some #'s up there for an example, but what do you think of it good or not? be brutal!

Wolf Snare

we've done this before as ice vs. fire clans, with two super warlords. this is fun to do, but it would have to be more challenging. with 50 mil rats id have him broke on day 2. but hey, not a bad suggestion.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Alazar is Back

well give him 250mil than! lol and thanks for the compliment!

Gen. Volkov

We had something like this at a game call Hack Infiltration, I broke the super Warlord and used the land to get like 100 billion NW. Kinda took over the game to the point that the admin of the site had to reset. Then I proceeded to do it again.

Anyway... it took awhile, but it's quite doable. (50 mil rats is nothing though, try like 1 bil of each troop type, that'd be a bit of a challenge.)
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Alazar is Back

yeah, lol but for someone like me thats alot.....lol

Peace Alliance

done it a few times. Always a fun round.

sound like a good idea for next set on turbo?

Alazar is Back

yeah it does! it would add a new challenge to the game! Plus it would just be fun to do it! :-D