And with the wind comes...

Started by Soccer [The Great], July 23, 2006, 03:13:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soccer [The Great]

A new clan for a new age. 

How we play is based on the way we are treated.  We come friendly by nature.  That can change in the blink of an eye.

I come from another land followed by the clanmates of old who want to adventure out like myself and try new things. 

We go by Sars with the founder as well as leader being myself, who goes by Soccer.  You may know the name from other games, I travel around and see many different places. 

Others have come with but I will let them introduce themselves to you as they see fit. 

I would like to mention that though I am Sars leader, contacting me on any Sars matters may be a bit of a bad decision, I am the not so nice leader and tend to anger those who don't see things my way.  The one to contact would be SonnyG and as he posts you will have the contacts needed to keep things friendly between us.

Now that I am done with the introduction may I add, what kind of clan policies are around here?  I would like to know so I can make a suitable retal policy and make sure we don't get ourselves killed on day one of our adventure.

Gen. Volkov

Same age as always, unless I missed something. And all clan matters are usually handled by the leader here, but you can do whatever you want. However I would reccomend you be nice to anyone who does contact you. There are some players here that will kill you just for spite if you make them angry. The rest is up to the individual clans. You will be attacked though, retal policy or not. So I would reccomend everything on a 1:1 basis up to 21 or so. After that it's your call. Generally though, wars are only started over really bad attacks. Ones that look like kill attempts for example, or a large number of murders. (Fireballs in most proms)
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Soccer [The Great]

I guess you did miss something, because with me comes a new age.  You will figure that out in time I am sure.

I have an FA minister to be contacted for such matters, that way you do not need to talk to the leader (me).  The FA minister is contacted about foreign affairs, pretty easy to remember I am sure.

Thanks for the tips on the retal policy though.  Good to know for the future.  I am not afraid of being attacked, just wanted to see what you guys let fly around here. 

If a kill attempt or the murders happen, I will be sure to take care of things how I see fit, the rest I will just play by ear and see how it goes I guess.

Gen. Volkov

Ya know, I was just trying to be nice and helpful. I was telling you how things work around here. If you wanna be all snotty about it, you can just figure it out for yourself. Get your rear kicked, no skin off my nose.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Soccer [The Great]

I am quite sure I thanked you.  Sorry you didn't see that.  I was actually quite civil in my post.

SonnyG

Hello everyone.

Im Sonny, and Im exceedingly sorry you were subjected to meeting Soccer first. Ill be handling all foreign affairs... And actually all internal affairs also, because as you can see Soccer doesnt know how to speak to people.

I look forward to getting to know you all.

C-ya around! :)

Gen. Volkov

QuoteYou will figure that out in time I am sure.

If that's you being civil, I'd hate to see your idea of mean.

And you did thank me, in a backhanded sort of way, but it was there, so: You are welcome.

Right. Hi Sonny, welcome to Redwall: Warlords.

wolf bite

Hey, welcome guys to Redwall. You may post an introduction under general if you so wish.

If you need anything in game, contact me under account #2 or Peace under #3.

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Neobaron

One of these days i'll kick BA? back into shape...
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Gen. Volkov

One of these days I'll actually start playing again.

cloud

I'm all for a ressurection of BA. That was a good time, of course I always ended up doing everyones dirty work.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Gen. Volkov

So whatever happened to these guys anyway?