yep.

Started by The Lady Shael, January 14, 2007, 09:55:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

I just re-read Redwall for about the first time in three years. Can't believe I've forgotten how awesome that book is. I'm re-reading Mossflower now.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Alazar is Back

i read the books ounce in awhile, i just read the newest one The High Rhulain good books for sure!
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Alazar is Back

:oops: oopsie......evidently i dont know how to use the underline thing correctly.......

The Lady Shael

I own High Rhulain (got it for Christmas because it's the only Redwall book I didn't own), but I haven't read it yet. And I don't know if I'm ever going to read it. I still have to read Rakkety Tamm and Loamhedge...lost interest in the series when Triss came out.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Alazar is Back

y? those other books are good books too though!

Gorak

mabey one day I'll acually read on of 'em
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Alazar is Back

i actually used to read more but i read alot of books and that serious was surprising second on my list! not to bad at all! when you get toward the end or so if theres a huge war you cant set the book down! :-D

Vengerak

Quote from: The Lady Shael on January 14, 2007, 10:08:21 PM
I own High Rhulain (got it for Christmas because it's the only Redwall book I didn't own), but I haven't read it yet. And I don't know if I'm ever going to read it. I still have to read Rakkety Tamm and Loamhedge...lost interest in the series when Triss came out.

Triss sucked Shael, so I wouldn't worry.  Last Redwall book I purchased.  Don't know about the rest, but "High Rulian" just screams "Zelda!" to me.

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: Vengerak on February 28, 2007, 10:33:16 PM
"Zelda!"

Finished Twilight Princess yet?

...I haven't read anything after Triss, either. I might have read Loamhedge, but I can't remember.