Editor Wanted

Started by wolf bite, September 16, 2006, 04:02:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf Snare

I'd be honored to, Wolf. I'll talk to you on aim about it, I'm eager to get to work.  :-)
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

windhound

btw, Dreamweaver is a powerful website editing tool, formerlly released by macromedia, who was recently eaten by adobe. 
Dreamweaver would not quite be appropriate here, as rwl is written in a serries of codes that build a page and preform actions
Its up to Shael how she wants to do it, but a text editor is really all you need to chop it up and apply the needed bits of css styling

goodluck snare  :wink:
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Peace Alliance

Calria only came 'cause i linked her  :\    i don't think she's back for good unfortunately.

Wolf, dreamweaver is a program that makes web pages. but we don't need to worry about that.

The Lady Shael

Dreamweaver is evil anyway, and, like most WYSIWYG programs, it usually doesn't work the way you want it to.  :-P (unless you write everything in code)

Just worry about editing.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Neobaron

Yes I knew it was 35 Mr. Bite.

Taking it easy and watching, but still here if needed.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

windhound

dreamweaver is how you use it
I have mx 2004 and I love it
I use it in split screen mode, which gives me access to the code up top and wysiwyg below.  If I have a problem with the way it does somthin, I fix it, althought that is fairly rare.  dreamweaver templates are the win.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

wolf bite

Sadly Holby, snare, and neo were not able to find the time to edit the paper. The general was next in line to have made an offer. It is his for the credit if he wants. But the way this is going, I may need more back ups.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Wolf Snare

I apologize, but surely you understand why I cannot complete it with my current circomstances being what they are. If it still isn't complete by the time I get out of this place, I'll gladly complete it. Infact on my home computer I have about 60% of it edited.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

I will do it. I have the time because of Christmas break, and I need something to keep myself busy.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES