RWL's "Bad List"

Started by Peace Alliance, May 01, 2006, 02:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arguia Zsah

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwing on December 09, 2006, 05:14:10 AM
Quote from: Arguia Zsah on December 08, 2006, 06:27:42 AM
- Guys who just don't get the hint that you're NOT interested and want them to LEAVE you ALONE!!!!

Argh.

oooh, who?? :-D

Can I add 'people wanting to know about said guy' to the list? ;)

Naltaca

When I first heard the song about the wedding by Panic at the Disco (because I had never heard Panic at the Disco before) I actually thought it was Fall Out Boy. And they do sound very much so alike, but Fall Out Boy, I believe, came first. It was at least mainstream before Panic at the Disco. But alright... that's 2 bands that sound alike in that genre. Let's look at a sister genre: "Screamo", or bad music/lack of talent as I refer to it. For instance, Underoath, Norma Jean, Mae, Demon Hunter, Hatebreed, and etc... I don't get why labels sign with people like these and actually "sell" their music? It's like how System of a Down ever got off the ground, which is and example of a miracle. I mean, if someone that horrendous at performing an art form can make money, and be recognized as *shudder* talented, then perhaps we should start giving monkeys musical instruments and pay to hear their music.

And as far as originality in music, that is definitely something to seek, but the biggest part of finding music that you can truly appreciate and admire is grasping at a complex that a band has created that has a good sound or rhythm, as well as heartfelt content in their lyrics. That's one thing I love about music is being able to associate my life, the good and bad things that happen in it, to a song. It makes you feel like someone understands who you are, what you stand for, and what you're going through.

Be emo... ftw.   
COOL STORY BRO

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Arguia Zsah

- Breaking a finger nail =( Not only that but breaking a lot of it off.. into the pink bit which HURTS. My thumb hurts... x.x

Peace Alliance

Naltaca

Edited for:

~flaming

~spam

~blatant homosexuality

[EDIT: Randag]
COOL STORY BRO

Arguia Zsah

Coco pops. They've too good.

Aqualis

- cereal