yep

Started by The Lady Shael, October 04, 2006, 11:23:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

I'm definitely addicted to RWL again.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ruddertail

I second that. The more the better... And having oldbies like yourself is really neat.

The lizzard has me hooked on turbo. If we get viable indy on reg, I may sign up again. Or more life in the server. Definately if we get both.
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

bjornredtail

I'm not playing until RWL has regained its honor. See the "new management" topic for details.
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Peace Alliance

Rudder, I am working on creating not one viable indy race, but many! Some will be hybrids!

Wolf Snare

:-P Trust me, you won't be disapointed. Peace has always had brilliant ideas, and now he can actually put them to use.
I'm very excited about rwl all over again. I'm playing the game with as much enthusiasm and interest as way back in the day. yes, I too am addicted to Redwall: Warlords again.  :-)
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Ruddertail

Yeah... It is now my "active server", that is, the place I actually go with enthusiasm. FAF is quiet atm... a bit of a war going on, but... let's just say they're small, they're weak, and they aren't great players anyhow.

And... indy > All. w00t!
Kyle says:

Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

The Lady Shael

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ruddertail

Erm... just to clarify, in the above statement, I was refering to the guys the war is against, not FAF in general. The majority of FAF players are fairly good... The only problem is that we're so dang small...

Not that RWL is exactly huge, but they have a super powered lizzard, so... :P
Kyle says:

Sober up you fool!

White Fang

QuoteI'm not playing until RWL has regained its honor. See the "new management" topic for details.

Heh, here we go again; you just won't let it drop, will ya'?

bjornredtail

Why should I? RWL's actions today are no more ethical and honorable in this reguard than they were yesterday, than they were when were argueing in that other topic and even under the rule of Retto. Beacuse it is what I feel is right. I don't see why everyone is questioning my modives in this reguard.
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!