when you don't study

Started by The Lady Shael, March 28, 2007, 02:51:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Aqualis

Hehe: http://static.scribd.com/docs/736egzypod07v_files/image005.jpg

"Like all things Spanish, it is dangerous."

"If we had a word for this kind of people that word would be "fisherman". But we don't."

8-)
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Peace Alliance

that site made me laugh till i cried. It makes me almost want to go back to high school and redo all my tests... i remember doing that kind of stuff on a few tests, but i donno if it was this funny or not! ahahaha

Reminds me of an image i found on deviantart (WARNING this image has vulgar language so don't click if you're a youngin plz!)
http://ic3.deviantart.com/fs15/f/2007/042/a/c/Health_Hazard_1_by_Skybase.jpg

kell

where do you lads get this stuff??? its pure class!!!   :-D
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Gen. Volkov

That's awesome. One time when I had no clue what the answer was on a test, I just said: "The answer to this question is Dan should have studied more". Another time I said: "I have no clue what the answer is, so here's a cool pirate ship." I got half a point for that one.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Aqualis

Quote from: kell on March 28, 2007, 05:03:59 PM
where do you lads get this stuff??? its pure class!!!   :-D

www.digg.com

~the mighta awualis

The Lady Shael

Dangit. I was just about to post that. Aqualis reads my mind, everyone.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Aqualis

It's scary, I don't recommend it.

You're out of peanut butter, aren't you?

~the mighta awualis

The Lady Shael

Aqualis

I was actually reading your mind from the future. A future where you have replenished your mayonnaise stash.

~the mighta awualis

Gorak

saw those awhile ago

prolly posted them in a different forum

kinda makes me wish I had been more creative when I didn't know the answer

I think the best one I ever put was

I refuse to answer this question as it is offensive to my personal beliefs and it is discriminatory to have this question on the test and therfore it should not count.

the question wasn't at all offensive, nor did it have anything to do with my beliefs at the time
I just simply didn't know the answer
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Aqualis

I remember I once got told my opinion was wrong, by the teacher.

I still remember this too, there were six of us out of about 25 who answered the question this way. It was an opinion question that had no place on a test.

"Q: If you were alive during the years that America allowed slavery, do you think you would have a problem with it?"

That sounds like it's asking for your opinion doesn't it?

My answer: "No, it would be so common I probably wouldn't think twice about it."

Keep in mind, I was in the fifth grade.

We got our tests back and I stood up to point this out. One or two of the others said they agreed with me. We explained how we thought it was an opinion and had no place on the test and should be graded. (There were six questions on this particularly easy test. Everyone got every question right, except for us on this one. So we all got Cs.)

The teacher's response: "Well, your opinion is wrong."

She's the reason I decided to be homeschooled. Some of the things she did still piss me off, in case you can't tell.

Nice enough lady, [poop] teacher.

[EDIT: poop? poop?! That is hardly a sufficient substitute.]

~the mighta awualis