I think im a tad bit late...

Started by shadow12, July 05, 2006, 08:57:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadow12

i have not played this game for about a half a year or so. well what ever. so anything happen from half a year to today sence i was gone?

my name for this game is knuckles.
last round: shadow12 high rank 28

this round: shadow12

Sevah

hahahaha you actually spelt your own name wrong in game.

The news is that i came into the server and pawned everyone with a fox single handedly
then i created a clan and got Riddick Jarmo and Jager in my clan
Then wolf snare was bignoting himself to me saying he was going to belt me not knowing who i was
i Dropped my net on purpose to battle him and bashed him up with my fox
then i came to like his ego and SO CALLED MASTERY and made allies
then we got disabled through my misses guessing my passwords
then we recreated and took over the game in a day
now i've left the clan because Jarmo almost killed me and i couldn't set him to war and now i've just murdered down APBT and taken wolf snares cash and i'm planning to go top spot before the set ends but i doubt it
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Wolf Snare

in other words, you are a COWARD, a BACKSTABBER, and a SORE LOSER. but thats okay, you have nothing else going for you in your life, so ill let you have this turbo set. good riddence, you ignorant fool.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Deathclaw

Quote from: Wolf Snare on July 30, 2006, 04:48:49 PM
in other words, you are a COWARD, a BACKSTABBER, and a SORE LOSER. but thats okay, you have nothing else going for you in your life, so ill let you have this turbo set. good riddence, you ignorant fool.

He deleted himself because I was about to kill him. I had taken him down pretty far and pretty much wrecked him. After 3 hours of soccer practice I came home to finish him to find that he had deleted himself. Too bad, I was going to enjoy killing him.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Blankshots

You are nothing but a coward, I helped you get to where you were and you punk'd me, last time idiot, we should have turred on you when I wanted too, but we felt sorry for you, you brag so much about how good you are yet you were taking out by jarmo....wuss.  Go back to your own game where being a traitor is tolerated.

Blankshots....

Ps...13 billion net worth, and you had what at your peak? 1.2 bill?...said it once say it again....idiot

(sorry for the flamming admins but this set was brutal and thoughts needed to be aired)
I have a 75 lb pitbull, and he will eat your face, haha yes, eat your face.

What's the worst part about telling your parent's you ride a skateboard? That your gay, yes you are.