Okay, I'm kinda' upset here...

Started by White Fang, June 12, 2006, 01:27:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Fang

I used Revolt to switch over to Stoat because the game guide says their special is Academy, right? And what do I get? "Pressgang Stoat!!" This has really messed me up, and I'm probably going to have to delete my account and start over again.

Anyways, can someone fill me in as far as what race really gets Academy?

windhound

none.  Academy was phased out by Retto.  the pressgang doesnt really work properly either

send an ingame message to one of the admin accounts, or talk to Peace or Wolf..  I think Peace Alliance has admin on the reg server, he could change your race for you, since the revolt didnt go as planned..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Juska

Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Peace Alliance

Ya, i was upset when he did that too

White Fang

So do you think what windhound mentioned would be possible, Peace?

artu

speaking of pressgang can somone fix it?

Orcrist

It was intentionally broken because players could use pressgang (used to be the wildcat unique skill) to make troops...except the numbers would rise exponentially, instead of multiplicitly (sp?). Basically, the bigger wildcat you were, the more powerful (both in numbers and % of your net) your pressgang was. It grew out of control and so the admins broke it. I doubt they will restore it to its former glory.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant