Even playing field

Started by Peace Alliance, May 23, 2006, 07:53:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

Juska is in a clan, which means that he's been facing alot more attacks than you snarey-poo.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Wolf Snare

right. so him joining a clan two days ago makes up for him paying people to max him since the begining of the set? hah... right
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Juska

No one has been maxing me on purpose.

Your full of duck bullshit and I'm not going to have you accuse me of cheating when I did nothing to entice people to murder my empire!

People saw me as a threat, couldn't break me with troops, and obviosuly decided that murdering me was best. I've never started a run with more than 20k land if I had gotten maxed. I don't even know who hotel is.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Wolf Snare

funny enough how 14 has joined your clan after hes maxed you over the past week.

but I have to give you some credit for clanning up. although i find your paranoia unfounded. 35 mil weasels and a city?haha. cute.

and wahts more, your cities name,  May I Never Need You and My Enemies Have Honor

haha, honor? you just killed vinnie, a defenceless empire who was stuck in a clan, for "attacking you?" right.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Juska

Vinnie is of no use to the larger picture of the game and therefore served no purpose, except that he may be able to burn turns on my clanned empire and with some luck kill me, so I killed him. Had PA stayed active or if you clan killing you would be a waste becuase the game would be ruined. Hence the name of my city "May MY ENEMIES have honor" hoping that you would feel the same way about killing important figures as I do.
Current Empires:

VinnieOlle

Quote from: Juskaexcept that he may be able to burn turns on my clanned empire and with some luck kill me, so I killed him

Bull juska, you thought i was going to kill you? Do you think pigs fly too? You know your more powerful with troops than i am with leaders. With leaders, when you attack you lose large amounts of leaders and it uses loyalty and makes your ratio to low to be successful in attacking. I couldnt attack you 10 times before my ratio was hurt, then i have to use half my turns getting loyalty and to restore my ratio. Therefore i would only be able to use about 200 of my 450 turns attacking you. You being the great player you are should know that that is not enough attacks to kill a person, especially when you are nearly dead and id only be getting 3 acres per attack.

Juska

Vinnie I was running with less than 1mil stoats, any player that even knows how to run turns could have used that to kill me, if you didn't want me dead then why clan for the sole purpose of "bringing me down"?
Current Empires:

VinnieOlle

juska, when i posted your stats, how many times did i attack you?

Quoteif you didn't want me dead then why clan for the sole purpose of "bringing me down"?

As i said before, "Nothing against you personally but the game is boring when the leader is the same person and they have triple the land as everyone else."