Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'

Started by Vengerak, December 13, 2004, 03:02:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vengerak

OOC:

Heh, tsk tsk, Mr Ragingblade.  Keeping the lovely Miss Shael waiting again.  :wink:

Gen. Volkov

So are you guys ever gonna RP again, or just snipe at each for not Rping? LOL.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

windhound

occ:  snipe ofcourse.  takes less effort.  gads my sentence structure needed work 1.5 years ago.. 
this could have been rather good, shame yall are a bunch of lazy ferrets and wont get to typin = P
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Vengerak

Hey, I posted. It's Kilk's turn. Thus, I can bask eternally on the moral high ground.   :-D

The Lady Shael

OOC: Come on, Raine, you're not much better than Kilk.

Sniping at each other is definitely more fun.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Vengerak

OOC: I posted more, though. And if you're Queen Bee let's see you have a crack at continuing it :wink:.

EDIT: In fact, it's been your turn to post all along, woman! "He quirks a brow at the weasel, curious."--that's you!? Honestly, having us gents thinking we're holding you up, when if fact you've been the one standing in line for nearly two years.

Typical, Shael, typical.

Gen. Volkov

OOC: Once again, it's all Shaels fault!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

The Lady Shael

OOC: Is it Blame Shael Day, or something?

>.> I couldn't think of anything to say, you were the one holding a conversation with Kilk, so I was waiting for him to post and continue the conversation. And I was going to think of something to say after that. I think.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Vengerak

OOC: Well, it was still your cue to do something.  Like, move the scene elsewhere or something because things were getting crowded.  Be creative :roll:.

The Lady Shael

OOC: I'll think of something when my creativity comes back...it likes to disappear at inopportune times.

Gen. Volkov

OOC: Every day is blame Shael day. If you haven't posted by tomorrow Shael, I'll post something, I would rather like to see the RP forum come back to life. Not that I really have any involvement in this particular RP, but don't care, you lot are too lazy.

The Lady Shael

OOC: Haha, I just realized I've only made one IC post in this topic, and it was two years ago. Well, this is probably going to be awful, but here goes.

IC:

She turned her head at the sound of the door slamming shut, oblivious to the fact that Raine was trying to catch her eye. As she scanned the room, the weasel recognized a few creatures sitting around the tavern from the old days. What were they all doing there, she wondered. It had been many seasons since any warlord activity was worth noticing in Mossflower and its surrounding country. Something's bringing them back... she turned back to look at Kilk and Raine, and her heart leapt. A smile spread on her lips involuntarily. Seeing all these faces... it was almost like the "old days" never left.

A hooded figure stood up on the other side of the room, and began walking towards them, holding an unlit candle, probably to relight it from the fire. Her smile faded. Although there was the chance that he might want to include himself in the conversation once he was close enough to hear. Normally she wouldn't mind this, but under the current circumstances, she didn't feel like meeting new people.

She looked to the pine marten. "Do you want to find a room upstairs? Just so we can continue this without distraction." She tilted her head meaningfully towards the hooded figure coming towards them.

OOC: That was awful. But now you can't yell at me for not posting. :p

Gen. Volkov

OOC: No, but we can still yell at you for it taking TWO YEARS!!!!! Hehe.

taekwondokid42

erg. too much info. I say we stop yelling at eachother and start something new. So everyone can follow along. Or, if someone who's been around the whole time could review what has been happening, I would be greatful, and I would join in.