another turbo bug

Started by cloud, May 24, 2006, 08:53:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cloud

Our missions was foiled!
You need -626,868 more Leaders.
51182 Leaders have been killed!

with a 98 ratio... I have not been able to gold mine once this round with under 100 ratio.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Peace Alliance

the ratio with goldmine is often - and at very random times - very finicky. Drives me nuts too. I think you're supposed to have an 85 ratio, but i've never, ever had it work anywhere near as low as 85.

i will ask retto to look over the code for the spell.

i'm pretty sure i have at some point had goldmine work for me this round without having a 100 ratio.

Gen. Volkov

Weird, I usually need a 95 ratio or above, but sometimes I'll get it being finicky like that. Not alot though, and not continuously.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Juska

Retto made the code so you need a better ratio if your in the top 8, I needed like a 250 ratio to move locations.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Wolf Snare

hmm. I don't know about 250 ratio to move north, but I needed about 170 ratio to do so.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)