BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGG BUG!

Started by Gen. Volkov, May 08, 2006, 02:18:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

0 hours ago     RVD. Mr. Monday Night (#11) attacked you!     Your enemy captured 3621 Acres of Land and destroyed:
4,787 Rats
776,737 Weasels
27,701,210 Stoats
240,679 Skiffs
You managed to destroy:
4 Rats
1 Weasels
3 Stoats
4 Skiffs
0 hours ago    RVD. Mr. Monday Night (#11) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 3876 Acres of Land and destroyed:
112 Rats
3,987 Weasels
1,305,311 Stoats
17,228 Skiffs
You managed to destroy:
1 Rats
2 Weasels
2 Stoats
2 Skiffs
0 hours ago    RVD. Mr. Monday Night (#11) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 6564 Acres of Land and destroyed:
4 Rats
113 Weasels
34,585 Stoats
281 Skiffs
You managed to destroy:
1 Rats
3 Weasels
2 Stoats
1 Skiffs
0 hours ago    RVD. Mr. Monday Night (#11) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 2340 Acres of Land and destroyed:
4 Weasels
649 Stoats
4 Skiffs
You managed to destroy:
2 Rats
2 Weasels
3 Stoats
2 Skiffs
0 hours ago    RVD. Mr. Monday Night (#11) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 5535 Acres of Land and destroyed:
31 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
1 Rats
1 Weasels
3 Stoats
2 Skiffs
0 hours ago    RVD. Mr. Monday Night (#11) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 3117 Acres of Land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
2 Rats
2 Weasels
2 Stoats
4 Skiffs
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

wolf bite

What was your health at?

Wolf Bite
Edit: Checked. you had your health at 0%. So your armies were defending you with their power times 0 = 0. The loss in land and armies will be very great. People should never leave their game under 90% health at least. Sorry about that.
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Gen. Volkov

Well he online attacked is why. I always leave my horde at 100% health when I finish my turns.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Juska

Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

windhound

not really.  pwned would have been major damage at full power

this was a cheap shot
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

VinnieOlle

In a 'real' war, if your army is out attacking someone, it generally would end up as a weaker army. There has to be a time in history when an enemy attacked someone while they were attacking someone else. Im not that smart so i dont know.

When ever i get my armies health to 50% i use 50 turns to get it back up.
Never let it get lower unless im on a killing spree and determined to kill someone then i use all my turns except 50% and leave the game at around 50% health

I think #11 just took advantage of the situation, it wasnt cheap to me, it was more gen's fault.

windhound

nope.  its a speed run

if you can continue hitting at low health, you keep doing so.  saves time.  less trips to heal and construct
its what I do, however I usually do it  rather quickly so that others do not have time to do what was done to volkov.  esp. if known online attackers are online

this was, as said, a cheap shot.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Peace Alliance

windy is right. online attacking is below the belt. and poor sucker can get a blow in like that, and its usually inefficient for both sides. An online fight results in online retaliation, in the end both hordes lose land pointlessly in an effort to stop the other while online.

I consider online attacking a cheap shot, and in many cases it is just plan dumb. :\