LL scouting

Started by artu, February 19, 2006, 04:30:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

artu

what does admin controlled mean its on LL scouting :?

wolf bite

LL Scouting is a robot, he is immortal, he can not die. He is there for people to take land from when they really need to. Also he has no leaders (mages in some games) so if people need to take what little money he has, you will almost always win. When people Drop land in the game from the Construct page, about half a day later that land will show up with LL Scouting. This way we keep unwanted land by some, in the game for others. Also if he is below about 4,000 land, then he will randomly Scout all 450 of his turns to end up with about 11,000 land for your enjoyment. Because he has no army, he is attacked a lot, so he is close to the maximum attacks all the time, thus not one person can take all the benefits.

Sometimes people send armies to him to dump their unwanted armies, then I have to go on to the account to sell them off and some people may not be able to break him until I do. Otherwise, assume you always can.

Everyone in the game knows what he is. But when new people join (who need to know abut him the most) they tend to try to get him to join their clans or limit their attacks on him in fear of making an enemy. Thus I have changed his name so new people will attack him more. He willl NEVER attack anyone!

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

artu

VinnieOlle

lol, i had no clue, i thought it was human.
I havnt been around in awhile so i guess im a new old noob