Have you even read Redwall?

Started by The Lady Shael, June 21, 2006, 11:38:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Have you read the Redwall series? You know, the books this game is based off of?

Yep! I still read them!
Yes, but I stopped a couple years ago
I read some of them before coming to this game
I read some/all of them after I came to RWL
Redwall books? There's a book series?

The Lady Shael

We haven't done this poll for while.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

Since the last poll... I have read some of them. But I didn't like them all that much. Too juvenile. And the writing got worse the later you got into the series. I'm used to reading stuff like Asimov and Heinlein, so I expect a bit more from a book than your average reader.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Deathclaw

I read them, the only one I haven't read is the newest one but I'll get it sometime.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Aqualis

"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

windhound

I just listened to the audio recording of high rhulain last month..  decent. 

last I actually read a redwall book was..  several years ago..  but I had atleast read ~80% of the serries before I came to rwl
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

The Lady Shael

The latest Redwall book I actually enjoyed reading was Taggerung...I tried to enjoy Triss, but I couldn't. I read Loamhedge once, I skimmed up to chapter 7 in Rakkety Tam, and I haven't even bothered to buy High Rhulain. It's sad, really. All the books before and including Taggerung I read at least 15 times each.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gorak

Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

artu

i used to when i was younger.
but i enjoy other sci/fi fantasy books like the eye of the world.
i stoped after triss.

Scarwake

I stopped in the middle of Taggerung, the plot seemed oddly familiar from one of the other books and made me want to chuck the book out of the window.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Peace Alliance

never read 'em, hehe.... (yes... and i'm an admin)

Revelation

I've read Redwall 30 times these three months! I'm also trying to reread the series from earliest to latest. Anyone read High Rhulain yet?

Ashyra Nightwing

I used to read Redwall a lot. I haven't in a while, though.

Revelation

Ever read a different book by master Brian Jacques?

Ereptor

Thats how i found this site.  But I haven't picked up a book in almost 10 years.  They began to get to childish....or i just got older.  Go figure
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*