Off. # vs. Def. #

Started by windhound, April 16, 2006, 09:34:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which do (did) you normally have ingame?

More Attacks
8 (50%)
About Equal
1 (6.3%)
More Defences
7 (43.8%)
Never Played RWL
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

windhound

a topic about the actual game for once  :wink:

curious
just glacing at the reg top ten its about half and half..

I def. have more defences than offences..
naysay has a roughly 2:3 attack to defence ratio..  for every two attacks I make I get hit 3  :-P
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Ruddertail

Looks like more def then off. Odd, really... Normally, on FAF anyway, I find I have more off. then def.

But on reg, more defenses, and on turbo, about equal...
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

cloud

people like to attack me  :-D
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Blood Wake

thats cause no one likes you.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

cloud

"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Gen. Volkov

LOL. I have about 100 more defenses than offenses, and one of the best %'s successful defenses of anyone in the top ten. I usually have far more offenses than defenses though.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

I have mode def then off more of the time, by a longshot. but thats 'cause people have to work harder to keep me down, lol

Gen. Volkov

I'm just bloodthirsty. LOL.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Gorak

I always have higher off

in fact, on most servers I play, I usually have highest off of the server  :wink:
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

artu

people usually just overlook me as a target to attack so most of the time
though im pretty passive when comes to attacking