Clan of Punishment

Started by wolf bite, March 23, 2006, 11:41:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

I hit them both extensively yes, but that was only after I had been sorely tried by their attacking of me. I would log on and daily find that I had been maxed, not too big in and of itself, but they were all by the same person! Musketeers or Argonauts. I would then try to retal only to find him maxed. At first I thought it was just because he had been hit, but then I saw him gain land without attacking. Snare wrote something predictably crude, but he also reported it WB. MY offer was indeed sincere. You did not seem to know the game very well I and I wanted to help you so the less kindly desposed elements among us would tear you to pieces. In particular you didn't seem to know when to attack, and what to do with all your land. I am sorry that you though I was being sarcastic because I attacked and offered help at the same time, but you must understand, here attacking is usually without rancor it is simply me getting land. It is only when someone is consistently overattacked by one person that anger develops. I was trying to tell you that, but your rather snotty response put me off that in a hurry. And I never swore at anyone that I can remember.

From The Musketeers (#10) (?)
I would love some advice! That is, from someone who knows what they''re doing... Sadly I don''t see anyone around who does...

This response made me think at first that it was one of our older members playing one of those little games that they like to do. I believe my response to this may have been a bit rude, but I was a wee bit irritated.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

wolf bite

Wolf - I thought name calling like noob as a negative was against the rules, or is that just here on the forums?

Off topic Admin response:

[ The use of the word ?newbe,? and all the other spellings of the word, are highly frowned on, since it insults based on time, thereby making a higharcy that tends to discourage new people from playing.

However, since it is so widely used in the Prom communities, we would be over censuring to filter it away. Also it is often used in basic conversation when not an insult. Besides, it would be a full time job warning people because of the wide spread use in the ?In Game? mail.

Personal attacks on the character of the person rather then the character they play or the actions they did are prohibited. Newbe seems to be used as a statement someplace in between. Thus it has been made against the rules that excessive use to Flame someone as a newbe on the forums will cause the Mods to jump on the post.

Remember, that although most of the people here are over 17, our site carries the name of a child?s book and many children come here based on google searches, thus we keep the G Rating. Insults should be RWL related. ?You untailed badger? ?You son of a rabid fox,? ?You nearsighted hawk,? etc.]

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Gen. Volkov

Ok, you old coot. :-D
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES